The Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition is a statewide organization that is recognized as the premier resource on breast cancer policy issues. Our members are “knocking the door down” to be involved in the eradication of breast cancer.
WBCC Core Values
- Breast cancer is a health crisis for our entire society.
- All members of society share the costs – emotionally, physically and financially – of breast cancer.
- Inaccurate perceptions about breast cancer can be changed through education.
- Appropriate levels of funding for quality breast cancer research are critical.
- WBCC is the vehicle to unite concerned voices.
- A COLLECTIVE VOICE in Wisconsin WILL make a difference.