The 2016 National Breast Cancer Coalition Advocate Leadership Summit
April 30-May 3, Washington DC
Leadership from the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition and other Wisconsin advocates converged for this always educational, uplifting and inspiring conference.
The NBCC Annual Summits offer ways to:
- Network with a highly-committed and motivated group of leaders with a long history of leadership in the breast cancer world.
- Interact with scientists, thought leaders, innovators and visionaries in small, intimate groups.
- Get dynamic, world class, advanced leadership training.
- Hear about research on prevention and breast cancer metastasis as well as about cutting edge topics in the areas of systems change and health care delivery.
- Understand the Administration and Congress in preparation for Lobby Day.
- Learn best practices from other leaders who are implementing their state and individual action plans.
READ MORE HERE