The Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition brings passionate Wisconsin voices together to stand up and speak out about breast cancer through:
- Legislation – Influencing policymaking
- Education – Spotlighting critical breast cancer issues
- Collaboration – Empowering through strategic alliances
The Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition unifies our collective will to eradicate breast cancer. We are recognized as the premier state-wide resource on breast cancer policies and research.
WBCC Core Values
Recognizing that all people are important and valuable, the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition believes:
- Breast cancer is a health crisis for our entire society.
- All members of society share the costs – emotionally, physically and financially – of breast cancer.
- Inaccurate perceptions about breast cancer can be changed through education.
- Appropriate levels of funding for quality breast cancer research are critical.
- WBCC is the vehicle to unite concerned voices.
- A COLLECTIVE VOICE in Wisconsin WILL make a difference.